CNC Turret Punch
CNC Turret Punching with Laser Cutting
The Amada Acies 2515T is a combination CNC Turret Punch and CNC Laser. It combines both Punching and Laser cutting processes in the same machine. The punching, laser cutting and automation features of the Acies 2515T provides unmatched productivity and scratch-free processing of complex sheet metal parts. The machine is equipped with an automated multi-shelf storage tower with shelves for both raw material and completed parts.
Additional processes include etching, part marking, perforating, forming, coining, countersinking, embossing, extruding, and tapping of precision sheet metal parts. With hole punching speeds of up to 400 holes per minute, it is much faster to punch holes than to laser cut. The Amada Acies includes a 300-station tool changer - eliminating setup times when changing from one part to the next. This all adds up to faster throughput and less expensive parts.
Material thickness ranges from 22GA - 1/4" plate with a maximum part size of 60" x 120".
- 60" x 120" Maximum Part Size
- Laser Cutting Capacity - 4,000 Watts
- Laser Cutting 22GA - ¼” Maximum Thickness
- Punching Capacity 33 Tons
- Punching 22GA - ¼” Maximum Thickness
- Punching Maximum Hole Size by material thickness
- 4.500" Dia. x 13GA
- 3.500" Dia. x 11GA
- 3.000" Dia. x 10GA
- 2.250" Dia. x 3/16"
- 1.625" Dia. x 1/4"
- Tapping up to 1/4"-20
- Perforating - Guards, Panels, Partitions, Enclosures, Screens, and Sheets
- Forming – Louvers, Etching, Extruding, Embossing, Countersinking, Coining, Ribbing
- Raw Material/Finished Part Storage 6 Shelf Tower - 4,000 Lbs. per Shelf
- Automated part loading, unloading, and stacking