WeldPro 360 LRW 18 Mig Welding Arms
WELDPRO 360 LRW-18 Mig Welding Arms increase the productivity of your welding operation by reducing non-arc time welding-related tasks, shop floor clutter, and employee safety issues. They provide complete coverage anywhere within a 56' diameter semi-circular welding zone. The welding arm's main pivot assembly mounts to your existing building column, freestanding column, or the optional mobile base and column assembly.
WELDPRO 360 LRW-18 brochure
There are two boom arms, a primary, and a secondary arm. The primary arm is attached to the boom arm pivot assembly and provides a maximum of 192° of semi-circle rotation on a horizontal plane.
A double-articulated joint arrangement connects the primary and secondary arms.
The double-articulated joint assembly allows the secondary arm to rotate a full 360° off of the primary arm, providing a complete coverage zone of 56' in diameter with a 15' weld gun.
Unique to the WELDPRO 360 LRW-18 design is its ability to raise and lower the secondary arm that the wire feeder sets on up to 5'-6". This provides up to 20' of vertical reach with an 8-foot mounting height. Arm rotation for the primary arm and raise/lower functions of the secondary arm are controlled with a wireless remote. Boom control requires only 90 PSI of compressed air and 120V electricity.
The WELDPRO 360-LRW is designed so that the customer can install their wire feeder and power supply of choice. We recommend wire feeders that are capable of controlling the power supply remotely.
Boom/Arm controls are placed within arm's reach of the operator increasing their productivity and safety.
The lightweight arm weighs just over 300 pounds. The tubular arm design contains the power cables for the wire feeder, and hoses for gas and air within the arms - making for a clean organized welding cell. No more dangling cables or cords hanging from the arm or laying on the shop floor. Shop floor clutter is eliminated, and employee safety, motivation, and productivity are increased.
WELDPRO 360 LRW-18 Standard Features include:
- 192 degrees of bi-directional rotation
- Boom Reach 36' diameter
- Welding Reach - Anywhere with a 56' diameter semi-circle with 15' Mig gun
- Secondary Arm raises and lowers 5'-6"
- Wireless Remote raises and lowers Secondary Arm and Unlocks and Locks Brake to Rotate Primary Boom Arm
- Double Articulated Boom - Eliminates dead zones
- Conduit, 22.43' with .035-.065 Wire Liner
- UL Listed Electrical Components
- Powder Coated Finish
- Engineered to Perform - Built to Last
WELDPRO 360-LRW-18 Options include:
- Andersen supplied welding equipment
- WELDPRO 360 High Vacuum Fume Extraction Systems that move with the welding arm.
- Fume Extraction Guns – Air or Water Cooled
- WELDPRO 360 Welding Wire Enclosures for 44 or 60 Lb spools – keeps dust and dirt out of wire.
- Floor Mounted Columns - 8' & 10' Heights under Welding Arm
- WELDPRO 360 Mobile Base 58" Sq. includes 8' Column & Gas Cylinder Mount