The WELDPRO 360-LRW-18 Mig Welding Arm is mounted to your existing building wall, support columns, or the optional mobile base and column assembly.
The WELDPRO 360-LRW-18 Design
The design is built around the concept of placing the wire feeder with remote welder access capability at the end of the welding arm. Part of our innovative WeldPro line, this design puts the wire feeder within easy reach of the operator saving time by eliminating the need to walk back and forth to the power supply to make weld setting changes and adjustments.
The WELDPRO 360-LRW-18 comes with two boom arms, a primary arm, and a secondary arm. The primary arm is attached to the boom arm pivot assembly and has a maximum of 192° of semi-circle rotation. A double-articulated joint arrangement connects the primary and secondary arms. The double-articulated joint assembly allows the secondary arm to rotate a full 360° off of the primary arm, providing a complete coverage zone of 56' in diameter with a 15' weld gun.The WELDPRO 360-LRW-18 has the Ability to Raise and Lower the wire Feeder Up to 5'-6", providing 20' of reach with a standard mounting height
Unique to this design is its ability to raise and lower the wire feeder up to 5'-6", providing 20' of reach with a standard mounting height. Arm rotation for the primary arm and raise/lower functions of the secondary arm are controlled with a wireless remote that hangs on the operator's belt. Boom control requires only 90 PSI of compressed air and 120V electricity.
The WELDPRO 360-LRW is designed so that the customer can install their wire feeder and power supply of choice.
The lightweight arm weighs just over 300 pounds. The tubular arm design, contains all hoses and cables for gas, air, power cables, and wire feeder within the arms - making for a clean organized installation.
Standard Features include:
- 192 degrees of bi-directional rotation
- Boom Reach 36' diameter
- Welding Reach - Anywhere with a 56' diameter semi-circle with 15' Mig gun
- Secondary Arm raises and lowers 5'-6"
- Wireless Remote raises and lowers Secondary Arm and Unlocks and Locks Brake to Rotate Primary Boom Arm
- Double Articulated Boom - Eliminates dead zones
- Conduit, 22.43' with .035-.065 Wire Liner
- UL Listed Electrical Components
- Powder Coated Finish
- Andersen supplied welding equipment
- 425090 Integrated Fume Extraction Systems that move with the welding arm.
- Fume Extraction Guns – Air or Water Cooled
- 423314 Welding Wire Enclosures for 44 or 60 Lb spools – keeps dust and dirt out of wire.
- 423568 Floor Mounted Column - 8' Height under Welding Arm
- 423853 MOBILE BASE, WP360-LRW - 58" SQ x 119" H - includes:
423134 WLD, Mobile Base
422934 WLD 8' Column
422961 ASM, Gas Cylinder Mount
Not Included - (12) - 2" x 6" x 39.875" HR Flat Bars Required for Counterbalance Weight of 1630 Lbs - to be provided by Customer at time of Installation.