There are two boom arms, a primary arm and a secondary arm. The primary arm is attached to the boom arm pivot assembly and has a maximum of 216° of semi-circle rotation. A double-articulated joint arrangement connects the primary and secondary arms. The double-articulated joint assembly allows the secondary arm to rotate a full 360° off of the primary arm, providing a complete coverage zone of 56' in diameter with a 15' weld gun.
Unique to this design is its ability to raise and lower the wire feeder up to 5'-6", providing 20' of reach with a standard mounting height. Arm rotation for the primary arm and raise/lower functions of the secondary arm are controlled with a wireless remote that hangs on the operators belt. Boom control requires only 90 PSI of compressed air and a 120V electricity.
The WELDPRO 360-LRW is designed, so that the customer can install their wire feeder and power supply of choice.
The light weight arm weighs at just over 300 pounds. The tubular arm design, contains all hoses and cables for gas, air, power cables and wire feeder within the arms - making for a neat and tidy installation.
Standard Features include:
- 216 degrees of bi-directional rotation
- Boom Reach 36' diameter
- Welding Reach - Anywhere with a 56' diameter semi-circle with 15' Mig gun
- Secondary Arm raises and lowers 5'-6"
- Wireless Remote raises and lowers Secondary Arm and Unlocks and Locks Brake to Rotate Primary Boom Arm
- Double Articulated Boom - Eliminates dead zones
- Conduit, 22.43' with .035-.045 Wire Liner
- UL Listed Electrical Components
- Powder Coated Finish
- Andersen supplied welding equipment
- Integrated Fume Extraction Systems that move with the welding arm.
- Fume Extraction Guns – Air or Water Cooled
- Welding Wire Enclosures for 40 or 60 Lb spools – keeps dust and dirt out of wire.
- MOBILE BASE, WP360-LRW - 58" SQ x 119" H - includes:
- 423134 WLD, Mobile Base
- 422934 WLD 8' Column
- 422961 ASM, Gas Cylinder Mount
- Not Included - (12) - 2" x 6" x 39.875" HR Flat Bars - Required for Counterbalance Weight of 1630 Lbs - to be provided by Customer at time of Installation.