WeldPro 360 Options
- Andersen supplied Lincoln Power Wave welders
- Andersen supplied Miller Continuum welders
- Dual Wire Feeders
- Twin Arm Booms
- Enclosures for Welding Wire
- Integrated Fume Extraction Systems that move with the rotation of the welding boom.
- Fume Extraction Guns – Air or Water Cooled
- Mobile Bases to quickly relocate the boom with a forklift to another location or job in the shop.
- Touch Screen Computer Monitors on the Operator Pendant to display CAD Drawings, Models, PDF’s, Video or other information to the welding operator for the weldment they are working on.
WELDPRO Clean Air Fume Extraction
The WELDPRO Clean Air Fume Extraction System is integrated with the WELDPRO 360-UR & 360-LR Mig Welding Booms and in the future will be available for the 360-LRW Mig Welding Arm series.
Fume Extraction Guns
- Available in 300, 400 and 500 amp models with 45-degree or 60-degree neck
- Small size of vacuum chamber provides good joint access and visibility
- Vacuum hose swivel on rear of handle improves flexibility and reduces wrist fatigue
- Adjustable Vacuum chamber suction to optimize fume capture, gas flow and weld access
- Works with solid and flux-core wires
What is the Value of Clean Air?
- Protects the health and safety of the welder and those working nearby from inhaling fumes
- Maximum welder protection
- Welder can focus on quality and productivity
- Delivers powerful fume extraction at the gun over the full boom rotation
- No equipment to drag around or reposition
- All controls located on control pendant
- Merv 15 filtration
- Increased filter life with pulse cleaning
WELDPRO Mobile Base - 360-UR, 360-URT, 360-LR, 360-LRT
The Mobile Base plate option provides for quick re-location of the weld boom, it comes with built-in forklift pockets and adjustable leveling mounts. This option makes it easy to move the WELDPRO 360-UR and LR Single and Twin Arm Booms.
WELDPRO Mobile Base & Column - 360-LRW
The Mobile Base includes the base, column, cylinder mount stand and location for bulk wire or drums up to 1,000 Lbs.
24" Touch Screen Monitor and Computer
- View documents and files - PDF's, CAD drawings, Video, Photo's, Job Instructions, Routers for components, weldments and assemblies
- Enlarge documents for better visibility
- Eliminates lost or missing drawings or files
- Always have the latest drawing revision available
- Data collection terminal